Yes, you won’t want to dilly dally around or you’ll certainly miss the boat here.
With a wonderful makeover now complete, this lovely Villa now presents as good as new.
Featuring a spacious and functional floor plan the property is ready to move straight into, with absolutely nothing to do.
Perfectly positioned toward Rivervale’s top end and in a whisper quiet Villa complex with lovely neighbors, this beauty could be the one you’ve waited for.
Some of the features include:
– Solid brick and tile construction
– Generous open plan family/dining/kitchen
– Kitchen features gas cooktop, electric wall oven, separate grill & loads of cupboards
– 3 good sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes (Walk in robe to Master suite)
– 2 newly refurbished gleaming white Bathrooms with glass shower screens + 2 WCs
– Freshly painted walls, ceilings, doors and door frames
– Quality new timber look vinyl strip flooring throughout
– New window treatments
– Timber skirting boards and window sills
– Split reverse cycle air conditioning to living
– Patio to alfresco with extensive paved areas and easy care garden beds
– Carport with room to park two vehicles
– 4sqm lockable storeroom
Situated close to Rivervale Primary, the newly refurbished and extended Belmont Forum and just minutes to the River, Optus Stadium, the CBD and Perth Airports you’re central to everything here.
If you’re a first home Buyer, a downsizer or just looking for the ultimate in affordable easy care living, then look no further.
Make your appointment to view today and avoid disappointment by calling Glenn on 0429991896 or Ally on 0403273932.
Strata fees : – $258:00 per quarter
Council Rates :- $1478:88
Water Rates :- $1139:39